What if you had to pay the Postal Service’s electric bill?
You would encourage employees to do all they can to conserve electricity and reduce the bill!
You can help conserve energy by taking these small steps:
- Turn off lights when leaving an empty room
- Replace incandescent bulbs with LEDs
- Replace standard and halogen bulbs with CFLs
- Activate the energy-saving features of office equipment
- Unplug battery chargers when not in use
- Use timers on lighting
- Switch off equipment when not in use Small steps can lead to big savings.
Conserving electricity saves the Postal Service money, and that’s SMART BUSINESS!