Investment Review and Approval
Make Your Case for Business Success
- Does your proposed project cost more than $1 million?
- A Decision Analysis Report (DAR) Business Case is required to justify the investment.
- Is there a positive financial benefit?
- Is it needed for safety, health or legal requirements?
- Projects between $1 million and $5 million are reviewed and approved by the Technology Review Committee. Above $5 million, the Investment Review Committee — and the Postmaster General — have the final say.
Following this process makes sure that all projects improve the Postal Service’s bottom line.
And that’s smart business.
Learn more about DAR Business Case preparation at: http://blue.usps.gov/cape/page2.htm